Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stephen Van Dulken

PATLIB UK would like to offer our best wishes to Stephen Van Dulken of the British Library London who retired earlier this month - to say that he will be missed by us all is an understatement - he has been a great source of information and inspiration to all, with his encyclopaedic knowledge of patents and their history.

Steve has championed the importance of intellectual property as a whole, and patent information in particular, right through the history of our network from PIN to PATLIB UK and BIPC.




Our current Chair, Maria Lampert, has had the pleasure of working with Steve for very many years at the British Library and assures us that his are hard shoes to fill.

In his last blog post for the British Library Steve said "I intend to stay active in the field, and will have my own blog on inventions, searching and protection, while working part-time as what I suppose could grandly be called a consultant librarian in that field. One advantage of an unusual surname is that it will be easy to find me on the Internet."

We wish him well in his retirement and great success in whatever he decides to do with all the 'spare' time he will now have.

So Steve, have a well deserved rest and thank you for all of your help!  Best Wishes PATLIB UK

5 comments:

Ankit said...

Hi my name in Ankit, regarding my work opportunity I need to shift from Noida to Delhi,in case I searched on google about reliable packers and movers in noida to delhi and I found some good packing and moving company, I go with Packersmoversindia.org , they are very good in communication they shift my all house stuff safely and in prompt time. I will highly recommend Packersmoversindia.org to my others friends.

Unknown said...

Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.

Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to

invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now

for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all

about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email:investmetoil.gasfinancial363@gmail.com

Unknown said...

How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

My name is Mr Frank. I live in USA and i am a happy MAN today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (creationfinance7@gmail.com)

1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Regards.
Contact Him At :creationfinance7@gmail.com
WhatsApp Number +919717357946

Paula Mastop Bentes said...


I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of €1,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get €20,000. MR MIKE is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and she is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from her. Just send her an email blankatm156@gmail.com

scott james said...

(BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR BUY OR LEASE AT THE BEST AVAILABLE RATES
Dear Sir/Ma,
We offer certified and verifiable financial bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.
FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%
FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded,
loan financing by providing you with yearly.
RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.
Name : Scott james
Email : inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com
Skype : Inquiry.securedfunding@gmail.com